DEFECTIVE EATON, www.eaton.com, 4 Wheel Parts Performance Centerss Complaints -
Eaton has associated itself with the Substandard Swap Meet company that is 4 Wheel Parts, d.b.a. Transamerican Auto Parts that retains well over a dozen State Violations.
Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htmhttp://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Make : EATONModel : SYNFLEX ECLIPSE Build Dates : Information not AvailableManufacturer : EATON CORPORATION Mfr's Report Date : DEC 12, 2007NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 07E107000 NHTSA Action Number: N/AComponent: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:SUPPLY:HOSES, LINES/PIPING, AND FITTINGSPotential Number Of Units Affected : 22000
Summary: CERTAIN EATON SYNFLEX ECLIPSE BRAND EXTRUDED NYLON TUBING OF VARIOUS DIAMETERS DESIGNED FOR USE AS AIR BRAKE HOSES FOR PETERBILT AND KENWORTH VEHICLES. THE TUBING WAS MANUFACTURED WITH ONLY FOUR LAYERS OF EXTRUDED NYLON MATERIAL, INSTEAD OF THE SPECIFIED FIVE LAYERS.
Consequence: THE DIAMETER OF THE HOSE AFFECTS THE FITTINGS WHICH MAY ALLOW AIR TO LEAK FROM THE BRAKES AND CREATE THE POTENTIAL FOR A VEHICLE CRASH.
Remedy: OWNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PACCAR AND THE VEHICLES WILL BE REPAIRED FREE OF CHARGE.
Notes: CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
Your company have ignored complaints that the aforementioned company does retain a Good Standing within the business community and/or general public,
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
In addition, Please review the Nationwide Unsatisfactory BBB Reports of which this company has FAILED TO RESPOND, giving very bad experiences to your overall customers below:
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Defective Auto Parts Made In China
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Extremely disappointed with their rude attitude! So, I guess their policy is your NOT going to buy to get out of their stores?? I was shopping for a hot tub..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- " Consumer Complaint Agencieshttp://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : AMSOILModel : BMK6R Build Dates : NOV 01, 1994 - AUG 24, 1995Manufacturer : AMSOIL INC. Mfr's Report Date : AUG 22, 1997NHTSA CAMPAIGN..."
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "I've been reading this Blog its "disgusting" not truth telling how people have to lower themselves bashing another human / Company. like we all have a perfect life!! Now getting..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."